Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Top 4 Hottest Character from the 90's

The the 90's will always be a nostalgic theme in my mind, it was when I was born, when I moved states, and when I first went to school. It also brought me some of my first crushes and loves. I thought I would share with you my list for the top 4 hottest characters from 90's tv shows to see if we align on who we believe was the hottest back in the day. Let's begin!


*Honorable Mention: Megan, Are You Afraid of the Dark*
She's the middle one in the back, in between the black guy and fat guy
Now, I know you might be wondering, why would I include an honorable mention on this list? Why not just add Megan to the list as number 5? Well the answer to that is quite simple. First, I had no idea who Megan was back in the day (yes I watched AYAOTD) but she was just an actress that sat around the fire and was on the screen for maybe 3 minutes an episode. So why add her? Because she grew up to be this:

and this:

I believe she deserved some kind of mention, as Elisha Cuthbert is extremely fine today. Now on to the list!

4. Melody Hanson, Hey Dude. 


Melody Hanson was your typical attractive character in Hey Dude. She was spunky, ditzy, and a dance instructor. What gave her appeal over her costar Brad, was her blonde hair and her personality. Brad was a rich and spoiled girl from Michigan that refused to do work, while Melody was the girl-next-door type with a fun personality and didn't mind getting dirty. I'll take that over Brad any day. The actress that played Melody is all grown up now, and married to Ben Stiller! You probably recognize her. 

3. Alex Lambert, Step by Step. 

Though Al originally started on the show as the tomboy out of the three girls, she transformed over the season into an actual woman. Her two older sisters may be considered hotter by some, but I disagree with this notion for two main reasons. First, Al had the most athletic body of the bunch, and I prefer those types of bodies. Second, she had the best personality of the three, with Dana being the annoying feminist and Karen being the ditsy aspiring model. Al was into football and man things, she was one of the guys with a nice body. She grew up quite nicely too.



2. Kelly Bundy, Married with Children. 
Them nips
Kelly Bundy was a goddess in the 90's. Though she wasn't smart, at all, she did have a somewhat attractive personality to her, and besides, look at her. She was promiscuous, which means that we would all have a chance here. There were very few boys in the 90's that did not want to get with this girl. She grew up to be Christina Applegate.


1. Kelly Kapowski, Saved by the Bell. 


Was it really ever going to be anyone else? Kelly was THE perfect girl in the 90's. Great body, good personality, and was the girl-next-door type. Yeah, she did get with just about every popular guy at Bayside, but never had sex. So you can't knock her too much for that. She grew up to be Tiffani Amber Thiessen, who is pretty good in her own right.

54 comments:

  1. Good post :) They are attractive indeed... why not make a post with most ugly too? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea, perhaps I will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kellyyyyy fapfapfapfap
    she's ugly now haha, i'd have to say christina applegate is the best maintained beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weird...I like the girl in the cap more in the Are you afraid of the dark picture. Speaking as a kid back then, of course...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never really cared for kelly Kapowski

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice post they are hotties indeed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too bad Christina had a mastectomy :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. amd kelly ended up as the perfect wife in White Collar... wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. KELLY BUNDY > ALL ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow megan is bangin'. She would be on my list for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kelly Bundy hands down. Loved that show growing up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I remember having some dirty thoughts as a younger boy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This list is incomplete without Jenna von Oy - Six from Blossom.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. elisha cuthbert! ftw!

    http://all-around-toto.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. im going to have to agree with your choices
    FAP FAP FAP

    ReplyDelete
  18. Goooood post! I have to agree with everything. They are some hotties!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cant actually remember having any crushes on 90s characters back in the day. I guess I was just too busy with pokemon :/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Elisha Cutbert is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow! this really got my morning started! lol i didnt know megan was so freaking hot, thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You forgot Alyssa Milano from Who's the Boss.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good list, also nice to see the development.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Kelly Bundy all the way <3. You should totally do the ugliest list.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Larisa Oleynik was always one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, crazy seeing their then and now pics; some major changes there.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Kelly Kapowski was what all the guys in my class were drooling over back in the day. I'm proud to state that my tastes have evolved since then :)

    ~H. Coct

    ReplyDelete
  28. All the hotties are way more hot now

    ReplyDelete
  29. Damn dude, thanks for the memories haha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Kelly Bundy was the best! And very nice pic you've chosen ^^

    ReplyDelete